* Corresponding author, †Equal Contribution
27. H. Kim, S. Y. Kwon, K. Lee, D.-I. Lim, S. H. Han, T.-W. Kim, Y. J. Joo, J. Lim, M.-H. Kang, and S.-I. Nam*, 2020, "Input of terrestrial organic matter linked to deglaciation increased mercury transport to the Svalbard fjords", Scientific Reports, 10, 3446.
26. H.J. Kim, T.-W. Kim, K. Hyeong, S.-W. Yeh, J.-Y. Park, C.M. Yoo, and J. Hwang*, 2019, "Suppressed CO2 outgassing by an enhanced biological pump in the Eastern Tropical Pacific", Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, 124, 7962– 7973.
25. J.H. Choi†, E. Jang†, Y.J. Yoon, J.Y. Park, T.-W. Kim, S. Becagli, L. Caiazzo, D. Cappelletti, R. Krejci, K.-T. Park*, and K.S. Jang*. 2019, "Influence of biogenic organics on the chemical composition of Arctic aerosols", Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 33, 1238– 1250.
24. H. Kim, G.-H. Park, S.-E. Lee, Y.-I. Kim, K. Lee, Y.-H. Kim, and T.-W. Kim*, 2019, "Stable isotope ratio of atmospheric and seawater nitrate in the East Sea in the Northwestern Pacific Ocean", Marine Pollution Bulletin, 149, 110610.
23. Y. Choi, D. Kim, S. Cho, and T.-W. Kim*, 2019, "Southeastern Yellow Sea as a sink for atmospheric carbon dioxide", Marine Pollution Bulletin, 149, 110550.
22. G.-H. Park, S.-E. Lee, Y.-I. Kim, D. Kim, K. Lee, J. Kang, Y.-H. Kim, H. Kim, S. Park, and T.-W. Kim*, 2019, "Atmospheric deposition of anthropogenic inorganic nitrogen in airborne particles and precipitation in the East Sea in the northwestern Pacific Ocean", Science of the Total Environment, 681, 400-412.
21. E. Jang. K.-T. Park*, Y.J. Yoon, T.-W. Kim, S.-B. Hong, S. Becagli, R. Traversi, J. Kim, and Y. Gim, 2019, New particle formation events observed at the King Sejong Station, Antarctic Peninsula – Part 2: Link with the oceanic biological activities, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 19, 7595-7608.
20. K.-S. Jang*, A-Y. Choi, M. Choi, H. Kang, T.-W. Kim, K.-T. Park*, 2019, "Size-Segregated Chemical Compositions of HULISs in Ambient Aerosols Collected during the Winter Season in Songdo, South Korea", Atmosphere, 10, 226.
19. J.-H. Jeong, D. Kim, Y. J. Kim. E. Kim, S. An, and T.-W. Kim*, 2019, "Concurrent reductions in sinking particle flux and its ratios of opal and organic carbon to CaCO3 in the oligotrophic western North Pacific Ocean during 2007–2014", Deep-Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers, 143, 58-69.
18. D. Kim, G.-H. Park, S.H. Baek, Y. Choi, and T.-W. Kim*, 2018, "Physical and biological control of aragonite saturation in the coastal waters of southern South Korea under the influence of freshwater", Marine Pollution Bulletin, 129, 318-328.
17. K.-T. Park, K. Lee*, T.-W. Kim, Y.J. Yoon, E.-H. Jang, S. Jang, B-Y. Lee, O. Hermansen, 2018, "Atmospheric DMS in the Arctic Ocean and its relation to phytoplankton biomass", Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 32, 351–359.
16. D. Kim, Y. Choi, T.-W. Kim, and G.-H. Park*, 2017, "Recent increase in surface fCO2 in the western subtropical North Pacific", Ocean Science Journal, 52, 329-335.
15. H.R. Kim, K. Lee*, D.-I. Lim, S.-I. Nam, T.-W. Kim, J.-Y. T. Yang, Y. H. Ko, K.-H. Shin, and E. Lee, 2017, "Widespread Anthropogenic Nitrogen in Northwestern Pacific Ocean Sediment", Environmental Science & Technology, 51, 6044-6052. (H.R. Kim: 2018년 해양수산부 장관상 수상)
14. D. Kim, J.-H. Jeong, T.-W. Kim*, J. H. Noh*, H. J. Kim, D. H. Choi, E. Kim, and D. Jeon, 2017, "The reduction in the biomass of cyanobacterial N2 fixer and the biological pump in the Northwestern Pacific Ocean", Scientific Reports, 7, 41810. (Equal contribution: D. Kim & J.-H. Jeong) (D. Kim: 2017년 해양수산부 장관상 수상)
13. T.-W. Kim*, G.-H. Park, D. Kim, K. Lee, R.A. Feely, and F.J. Millero, "Seasonal variations in the aragonite saturation state in the upper open-ocean waters of the North Pacific Ocean", 2015, Geophysical Research Letters, 42, 4498-4506.
12. T.-W. Kim*, D. Kim, S.H. Back, and Y.O. Kim, “Human and riverine impacts on the dynamics of biogeochemical parameters in Kwangyang Bay, South Korea revealed by time-series data and multivariate statistics”, 2015, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 90, 304-311.
11. I.-N. Kim, K. Lee*, N. Gruber, D.M. Karl, J.L. Bullister, S. Yang, T.-W. Kim, "Increasing anthropogenic nitrogen in the North Pacific Ocean", 2014, Science, 346, 1102-1106.
10. T.-W. Kim, K. Lee*, R. Duce, P. Liss, "Impact of atmospheric nitrogen deposition on phytoplankton productivity in the South China Sea", 2014, Geophysical Research Letters, 41, 3156–3162, doi:10.1002/2014GL059665.
9. T.-W. Kim, R.G. Najjar, K. Lee*, "Influence of precipitation events on phytoplankton biomass in coastal waters of the eastern United States", 2014, Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 28, 1-13, doi: 10.1002/2013GB004712. (selected as a featured aritcle)
8. H.-J. Jeong*, Y.D. Yoo, A.S. Lim, T.-W. Kim, K. Lee, C.K. Kang, “Raphidophyte red tides in Korean waters”, 2013, Harmful Algae, 30, S41-S52.
7. T.-W. Kim, K. Lee*, C. Lee, H.-D. Jeong, Y.-S. Suh, W. Lim, K.Y. Kim, H-J. Jeong, “Interannual nutrient dynamics in Korean coastal waters", 2013, Harmful Algae, 30, S15-S27.
6. K.-T. Park, K. Lee*, Y.-J. Yoon, H.-W. Lee, H.-C. Kim, B.-Y. Lee, O. Hermansen, T.-W. Kim, K. J. Holmen, “Linking atmospheric dimethyl sulfide (DMS) and the Arctic Ocean spring bloom”, 2013, Geophysical Research Letters, 40, 155-160.
5. T.-W. Kim, K. Lee*, R.G. Najjar, H.-D. Jeong and H.J. Jeong, “Increasing N abundance in the Northwestern Pacific Ocean due to atmospheric nitrogen deposition”, 2011, Science, 334, 505-509.
4. K. Lee*, C.L. Sabine, T. Tanhua, T.-W. Kim, R.A. Feely and H.-C. Kim, “Roles of marginal seas in absorbing and storing fossil fuel CO2”, 2011, Energy & Environmental Science, 4, 1133-1146.
3. T.-W. Kim, K. Lee*, R.A. Feely, C.L. Sabine, C.T. Chen, H.J. Jeong, and K.Y. Kim, "Prediction of East/Japan Sea acidification over the past 40 years using a multiple-parameter regression model", 2010, Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 24, GB3005, doi:10.1029/2009GB003637.
2. K. Lee*, T.-W. Kim. R.H, Byrne. F.J. Millero, and Y.-M. Lui, "The universal ratio of boron to chlorinity for the North Pacific and North Atlantic oceans", 2010, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 74, 1801-1811.
1. T.-W. Kim, K. Lee*, K.-T. Park, and M. Kim, "Sulfur-hexafluoride as a complementary method for measuring the extent of point-source thermal effluents", 2008, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 56, 1294-1302.
36. G.-H. Park, ..., and T.-W. Kim*, In preparation, subject: atmospheric deposition in the Mediterranean Sea
35. M. Seok, ..., and T.-W. Kim*, In preparation, subject: DIC and TA in the Sochung ocean site
34. A. Mo, D. Kim, ..., and T.-W. Kim*, In preparation, subject: Arctic ocean acidification
33. M. Seok, ..., and T.-W. Kim*, In preparation, subject: atmospheric deposition in the NW Pacific Ocean
32. A. Mo, ..., and T.-W. Kim*, In preparation, subject: Arctic pteropod
31. G.-H. Park†, S. Park†, ..., and T.-W. Kim*, In preparation, subject: aerosol acidity in Uljin
30. Youngho Go*, ..., D. Kim, G.-H. Park, and T.-W. Kim,, In preparation, subject: pCO2 in eddies
29. A. Mo, ..., and T.-W. Kim*, In preparation, subject: sea ice melting and air-sea CO2 exchange in Arctic Ocean
28. T.-W. Kim*, K.-T. Park*, K. Kim, W. Kim, and A. Mo, In preparation, subject: Air pollution in East Asia.
JCR 2018: Impact factor (IF) and Percentile rank (PR) *released in June 2019
1. Science: IF = 41.037, PR = 97.83% (Multidisciplinary Sciences)
2. Energy & Environmental Science: IF = 33.250, PR = 99.79% (Environmental Sciences)
3. Environmental Science & Technology: IF = 7.149, PR = 94.60% (Environmental Sciences)
4. Global Biogeochemical Cycles: IF = 5.733, PR = 96.17% (Geosciences, Multidisciplinary)
5. Geophysical Research Letters: IF = 4.578, PR = 93.11% (Geosciences, Multidisciplinary)
6. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics: IF = 5.668, PR = 91.28% (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
7. Marine Pollution Bulletin: IF = 3.782, PR = 95.83% (Marine & Freshwater Biology)
8. Harmful Algae: IF = 5.012, PR = 97.69% (Marine & Freshwater Biology)
9. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta: IF = 4.258, PR = 88.69% (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
10. Science of the Total Environment: IF = 5.589, PR = 89.40% (Environmental Sciences)
11. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans: IF = 3.235, PR = 87.12% (Oceanography)
12. Scientific Reports: IF = 4.011, PR = 78.99% (Multidisciplinary Sciences)
13. Deep-Sea Research Part I: IF = 2.848, PR = 82.58% (Oceanography)
14. Atmosphere: IF = 2.046, PR = 48.26% (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
15. Ocean Science Journal: IF = 0.514, PR = 8.33% (Oceanography)